I didn't really like this lecture. Not to say it wasn't well presented but it was incredibly pointless for me personally. I'm not much into taking photos or recording film but even I knew of the basic methods of such things which is what was outlined in the early 'week 3' section of the lecture. I realize this is a more 'introduction' course than anything but really if you have any interest or wish to get into film or even just photography you should already know all this. At the very least be aware of it sub-consciously from experience (that is to say, you worked this sort of thing out on your own and just didn't know the terms used for it)
I did find the second half of the lecture more enjoyable, particularly the Cops Parody set in Star Wars. Although the best Cops parody has to go to X Files with their episode 'X-Cops', even David Duchovny couldn't help but laugh during the scene with the gay black couple.
I would embed the Troops video but it seems youtube in their infinite wisdom disabled the sound on it due to copy right. Like they're seriously earning money from it you idiots, enjoy not getting free advertising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment